Join Our Team
We’re always looking for talented individuals to join our team. Below are our current openings, but we can always make room for the right candidate so if your area of expertise isn’t listed, please do not hesitate to reach out!
Please complete the form below to apply for a position with us.
Position Summary: This person will need to effectively organize, communicate, delegate, and follow through on all tasks involved in completing a comprehensive set of building design documents. The Project Architect needs to work hand in hand with Project Managers, field Superintendents, Subcontractors and Clients to facilitate a complete turn key building project on time and on budget.
Essential Responsibilities: While the items listed below are intended to define the major aspects of the position, they are not intended to be a complete list of responsibilities. An important factor in the success of the Project Architect is the understanding that flexibility in helping others is essential for the overall benefit of the company.
- Complete the initial zoning/code check
- Attend meetings with Owners/Clients as necessary
- Complete the preliminary sketches for budget numbers
- Document modifications from the preliminary sketches for comparison against estimate
- Complete the construction document set
- Set the schedule of drawings and associated hours for preliminary sketches
- Set up and initiate the internal drawing review check with architectural department
- Secure consultant quotes (civil, soil borings, landscape, structural and interiors)
- Review the municipal requirement for plan commission submittal
- Attend all municipal meetings
- Review project with Project Manager for turn over to field Superintendent
- Review project with field Superintendent
- Submit for and secure the building permit
- Review and approve all shop drawings
- Set up and initiate site visits with Superintendent and Owner
- Maintain field report documents
- Answer all questions that relate to drawing or design issues
- Communicate with Superintendents, Project Managers and Owners to resolve issues as they occur
- Maintain change of scope documents
- Set up punch list and complete with Owner and Superintendent
- Review punch list with Project Manager
- Continually update typical construction detail drawings
- Maintain up to date samples and literature for library
- Take progress photos and coordinate final completion photos
- Cultivate new clients and contacts as time permits
- Must be knowledgeable of projects in their entirety, from concept to post-occupancy
Position Requirements: Below is a list of the minimum knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to execute the key responsibilities of the Project Architect.
- College diploma or comparable architectural experience
- Minimum 2 years in a drafting position/2 years in design build construction
- Should be fluent in AutoCad and REVIT
- Personal maturity, communication skills, teamwork, attention to detail, self motivator, planning and organization skills
- Must be well versed in International series codes, Planning and Zoning Ordinances, and the submittal process for construction documents for approval
- Knowledgeable of construction documentation and their needs and assembly
- Preferred qualifications:
– Revit BIM: Preferred
– LEED AP: Preferred
Types of Projects: We understand that people cannot be experts in all areas of building construction; however, as a company we have undertaken the following types of construction projects:
Multi Family: duplexes, 4 families, apartment complexes
Commercial: offices, dental clinics, build outs
Industrial: manufacturing, warehouse, multi-tenant
Compensation: Although the benefit package may change throughout the course of employment the following is a list of what is offered for the Project Architect:
· Salary that is related to work experience
· Medical, dental, and life insurance
· Retirement plan with percentage match
*Submit Resume and Contact Info in Form Below*
This position would be responsible for completing a variety of tasks which may include:
- Finish Carpentry (installing cabinets, trim, doors, countertops, sills, etc.)
- Transportation of materials using company vehicles
- Small demolition work on occasion
- General cleanup of jobsites
- Occasionally light framing and drywall work as needed
Excellent benefits (described during interview process).
Pay based on experience.
*Candidate must be able to drive company vehicles.
*Finish Carpentry Experience Required.
*Candidate should be available to work approximately 40 hours per week. Overtime is available.
Immediate Opening! This position has an immediate need for someone to start right away.
*Submit Resume and Contact Info in Form Below*